Meet our allies
As part of a larger progressive movement for justice, equality, opportunity and democracy, Young People For (YP4) works with a multitude of local, state and national organizations that are committed to long-term investment in new generations of progressive leaders.
Young People For believes that collaboration is critical to advancing youth progressive power and to establishing effective, strategic leadership pipelines across the nation. YP4 is committed to collaborating and coordinating our work. We will continue to forge critical relationships with local, state and national organizations and individuals.
Together with our partners, we are dedicated to:
- building a new culture of sharing information,
- leading joint trainings and conferences,
- building strong and collaborative relationships,
- diversifying our collective funding streams, and
- strategically collaborating on our work.
Our partner organizations
Our closest partners are members of the Generational Alliance, a national collaboration of 17 national youth organizations building collective power for underrepresented and low-income communities.